Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We Are Still Here!

I haven't been posting much lately. Sorry!

Dean and I have been busy with both houses. We are still not in the new house but are as hopeful as ever. We are still working hard over there and hope to be in soon. We (cross your fingers) finally have an agreement on the house and are waiting on an inspection and some formalities and then hopefully the house on Crosby Street will be just a nice reminder of our beginnings together and as a family.

The kids have both been sick back and forth. Natalie has had a hacking cough for a few weeks while Cooper had an ear infection and then got the stomach bug that has been going around - even Dean had it.

Between it all we did make it up to camp for a bit of February vacation. My camera stayed forgotten in my room but mayby I can rustle up some pictures from Mamie!

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers